- You can create your own time zones on days off: Wake up at noon, sleep at 3 a.m.; who cares?!
- KFC for breakfast, lunch or dinner: Gourmet breakfast=last day’s leftover.
- Wear whatever, whenever: With no one to watch, you can wear the most awful clothes to snuggle in them or those flashy designers to make yourself feel good.
- Stock of Chilled Beer, always: Open your fridge and they’ll greet you. What better way to end the day than that chilled bottle of froth?!
- Pass-out Passport: When you stay alone, you have the licence to pass out wherever in your house, it need not be your room!
- Dance like no one’s watching: Because no one is watching!
7: You are the boss: Living alone also teaches you to be responsible, to take initiative and be the leader. So while at it, make the most of it.
Suhasini Mitra holds a BA in English honors from the University of Calcutta. She completed her MA from COMMITS, Bangalore. Presently she works for PlayRight.