- ½ Kg boneless chicken
- Finely chopped onions
- 200 grams of hung card.
- 3 Table spoons Mustard oil ( for marination)
- Red chili powder (according to taste)
- Ginger paste ( 1 table spoon)
- Garlic paste (2 table spoons)
- Lemon juice
- 1 large and 1 medium tomatoes blanched and pureed
- Whole Garam Masala ( Cloves, Cinnamons, Green Cardamoms, Peppercorns)
- A cup of milk
- Green chili paste
- ShahiGaram Masala Powder
The shortest way to heaven, or how to make this delicious chicken preparation:
- Pierce the chicken pieces with a fork and make way for the spices.
- Prepare a marinade of ginger paste, garlic paste, hung card, mustard oil, ShahiGaram Masala, Red Chili Powder, blanched and pureed tomatoes.
- Douse the chicken pieces in the marinade evenly and make sure all pieces are well coated.
- Let the chicken soak in the flavors for some time. Leave aside the mixture for an hour and a half or so.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan and sauté the onions till they turn golden brown.
- Pour in the marinated chicken.
- Fry until the oil separates from the masala.
- Sprinkle some water.
- Add milk, water, and salt and chili paste.
- Stir well, cover the meat and cook it on low flame till it is tender and the gravy has a smooth, creamy texture.
- Drizzle a bit of ghee and kesarimethi and serve hot with chapatti or rice.